E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Somehow one of my grandchildren put a code under parental…

Customer Question
Somehow one of my...

Somehow one of my grandchildren put a code under parental controls and now I can get into it, what do I do to get if off?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Fire HD10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I just tried different numbers and names but couldn't get the right one

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I understand your concern please try to deregister and register your kindle again and let me know if it works for you.

Is this going to wipe all the games that are on it off?
Since you guys don't know what your doing I want my $5.00 refunded to me and there should never be another charge from you and your company on my credit card. This is unbelieveable it doesn't seem like any of you know what your doing since I've tried to talk to someone from support and he didn't know any more then you do.
Refund my $5.00 now and there better be no further charges my brother is a great lawyer!!!!!!!!
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused it will not wipe the games and I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the refund.