E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Stopped working because of cracked screen. Three days ago.

Customer Question
Stopped working because of...

Stopped working because of cracked screen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Three days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Let me try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Did reboot but screen is frozen. Cannot cancel, restart nor screen off.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the brand and model of the reader?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.