E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Having trouble with battery? Can't keep power on after few…

Customer Question
Having trouble with battery...

Having trouble with battery? Can't keep power on after few min. of charge. Unable to select latest bk. purched?Think may need new kindle. This one is seven yrs. old. Am frustrated. Thanks. Nancy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

This A>M>

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I only am interested in reading a few bks. a month. Not used in long time.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.