E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It has passwords and emails that my child set up and we want…

Customer Question
It has passwords and...

It has passwords and emails that my child set up and we want to factory reset it.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Never!! my child got it and messed with it before i could and now we cant use it. we cant even hook up to wifi

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

It says please enter your password

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No