E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought the great alone this morning.....cant find it on my…

Customer Question
I bought the great...

I bought the great alone this morning.....cant find it on my kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just happened this morning.....i did a search; when i went back to the "store" on my kindle it said go to library.....did that.....no book

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu
Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.Kindly mention the model number of your kindle.
The book is still not on my kindle.
Please remove this book from my account.
I am not receiving information to resolve my problem
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Kindly contact amazon support by clicking the below link.

http://www.amazon.com/support