E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Sony E-reader at which one point it had some

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony E-reader at which one point it had some downloads of books on it and I also added some downloads to it. Then I accidently deleted all the books plus my downloads now there is no downloads on it. But when I go to transfer my download from my laptop to the e-reader a message keeps coming up that there is not enough space for it ? I'm confused LOL

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

You mean trying to transfer my downloads onto it?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

It powers up that's not the problem but the issue is it keeps saying not enough space when there is no downloads on the e reader and one would think that since there is no downloads of such the space capacity should be available as there is nothing on it now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is my problem I have the stuff I want to transfer over to the e-reader but having problems getting pass that message please help

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please advise me as to how to create more space on my e-readers hard drive so that it is as if it is just a new start thank you
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To create more space on your eReader you will need to remove some older books from it.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
basically you have repeated what I had originally written in my concern to begin with please review my original explanation of my problem and you will see that I had already mentioned in there that there are no books on there to begin with! Sorry but I am not satisfied with your answer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No please just have my payment refunded as my problem is not resolved and I am not satisfied. Thank you

Do you have any other items that are using up the space, e.g. photos?

Have you tried connecting it to a computer to see what is using up the space?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am talking about an e-reader that is prompting a message with not enough space not my laptop!!

Yes - to find out what is causing the problem on the e-reader you will need to connect it to a computer.

Pete, Engineer