E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can't get kindle to work on my AZPEN tablet. I've tried to…

Customer Question
Can't get kindle to...

Can't get kindle to work on my AZPEN tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I've tried to download it several times deleted and tried again just tried couldn't get it so i deleted the app just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i would like to have it on my device thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Were you trying to download the Kindle Reading APP from the Google Play Store on your tablet? What happened when you tried? Did the download ever complete?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.