E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just got a new kindle fire and when I set up password it…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new kindle fire and when I set up password ***** says authentication problem. what do I do

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Brand new. I just got it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Power on and got to Bradford which is my wifi name and then password ***** ***** problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know if you are providing the correct password?

I cannot set up a password. I have tried several and it won't accept them
Do I have a wifi password *****
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

You need not to setup the new WiFi password ***** your kindle just provide the same password ***** you are using on other devices to connect them to WiFi.