E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have not used it for about two weeks. Now it has lock and…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used it for about two weeks. Now it has lock and other instructions on it. It doesn't work. I can not get into it.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Perhaps about two weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I have no idea about the factory reset.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I am very sorry that you have had to wait so long for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me what type of e-reader you have? Is it a Kindle, or a Nook, or something else?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.