E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Recently switched from Nook to Kindle. Already have pages of…

Recently switched from Nook...

Recently switched from Nook to Kindle. Already have pages of books I've completed and don't know how to get them out of my library. Having them there makes it difficult for me to locate my NEW books. Is there a way to get the books I've already read out of my library?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Have not been able to eliminate anything since I got the book for Xmas. I haven't tried anything as I'm not sure what you are supposed to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it Thanks

3/13/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you want to remove books from the library? If so, which model Kindle do you have?

I have paperwhite

thanks

to remove the book press and hold the item's name or cover on the Home screen. When the dialog box displays, tap Remove from Device.

Let me know how you go please

Success! Thank you.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service