E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get my kindle to open. There is an ad page. Light…

I cannot get my...

I cannot get my kindle to open. There is an ad page. Light is green. I recharged for two hours. Cannot get message to swipe to unlock. Frozen on add page.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Last evening around 9 pm. Have not looked at it until 5 this evening.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so. This is the first time I have had any issues.

3/13/2018
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the exact model of your Kindle?

Went online and found an answer. It has come back on.
No longer need assistance.
Took too long to get any response. This was not useful.

I am Happy to hear that your issue got resolved and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

How do I fill out my rating as promised in the ad?

You can provide the rating by scrolling up to this page and you will be able to see the 5 stars near to my name at the left side.may I know if you still need any assistance.

Aparna Indresh
I rated and answered you in previous response. We are done.

Thank you for your response.