E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I get started? Amazon e-reader G000K90573270G4D. I am…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get started?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon e-reader G000K90573270G4D

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your G000K90573270G4D? What have you tried so far?

I am just getting started. I think I got it regestered and have given it a name, also charged the battery. I sure it on but can't seem to get out of the book sales mode.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I ordered a e-book from amazon on line. how do I get it ?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Benjamin Larson, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Welcome to our site. I'm reviewing your question now and I'll reply with more details ASAP.

I'm not sure what that number you refer to is. I believe it may be the serial number and not the model number.

If you have a Kindle e-reader, they usually work the same way, so we may not need to drill down to the exact model you have.

Did you register the Kindle with the account that you ordered the ebook from?

I think I did
If you check in your Amazon account on your computer, you should see the device listed under your devices.Also, what do you mean by sales mode? If you mean you see ads, that is known as "special offers" and you can use the eReader with those ads and ignore them or pay $20 to remove them. Amazon sells the Kindle $20 cheaper with those ads.
I can walk you through this if you want.
I'm farad I'm too slow and get too confused, maybe I'm too old. I'de like to get out of this and cancel my membership.
OK
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 5 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi - this is Russell H., Expert with JustAnswer.com. I'd like to try to help with your concerns.

1. if the Kindle shows your name at an upper corner, the name you gave it, then it is registered, it's safe to say.

2. What other mode would you prefer the Kindle be in, aside from Sales Mode? - As for that, try closing the My Library window, or similar window, if all it shows is book sales.

3. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usI have no power over charges, billing, no way to affect your subscription or membership status. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.