E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Nook HD+ email application continually pops up an "Invalid…

Nook HD+ email application...

Nook HD+ email application continually pops up an "Invalid Username or Password" error. I can sign into my Gmail account from anywhere but I cannot use the Nook email application to do it.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Many weeks back. I've been trying to figure it out as time becomes available but I haven't had any luck.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Not yet but I suppose I am at that point.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing. Thanks!

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Just to be sure, this is when you try to add your gmail account on the Nook for emailing correct? Not your your Barns and Nobel account?

Please let me know

when I try to define my Gmail account to Nook. Initially the Nook email app tried to open automatically and failed. Lately, however, it has been trying to walk me thru the account setup but that does not work either.

ok, this is a security settings we need to correct via your computer

I see you requested a phone call but this is best done if I connect to your computer and do this.

I will do this for the same cost as the call

Is this ok?

Richard, Customer Service
that is OK
Phone call session started

Are you talking to me now on a windows or mac computer?

Windows