E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I transfer my books to my new nook? Galaxy tab A

How do I transfer...

How do I transfer my books to my new nook?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Galaxy tab A nook

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Galaxy Tab?

Just bought it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Galaxy Tab?

I only set it up.

3/12/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Kindly mention the model number of your nook.

Sm t280

1. Press the "Power" button on your Nook and hold it down for two seconds to turn on the device. The Welcome screen opens.

2. Tap "Next," then tap "Agree" on the Terms Of Service screen. Select your time zone from the list, then tap the "Next" button. The list of available wireless networks appears on the screen.

3. Tap the network to which you want to connect. Enter the network's password ***** prompted. Tap "Continue with Setup." The Nook automatically registers with Barnes and Noble and the Sign In screen opens.

4. Enter your email address and password ***** the appropriate boxes, then tap Sign In.

5. Tap "OK" on the Registration Successful screen, then press the "Quick Nav" button on the bottom of the device.

6. Tap "Library" at the bottom of the screen, then tap the sync button at the top right corner of the Library screen. The sync button has two arrows that form a circle. All of the books on your Barnes and Noble account automatically appear on the Library screen.

7. Tap "Download" on the cover of each book that you want to transfer to the new Nook.

It does not go to welcome ,it automatically goes to where I would put my password *****

Okay, please wait.

Do you have the nook app on your tablet?

Only nook audiobooks I see.

Please check if you have an app named nook library.

I do
There is nothing in it.

Am sorry, please wait.

Let me do a little research on this and will write back to you.

Illy books I would want to buy.

In which device were you previously using your nook is it using a computer?

It was a nook had
Sorry it was a nook had
Nook had

So you are telling me that you already had a nook and trying to transfer from that nook to this Samsung tablet.

Am I right?

Nook hd

Thank you.

Do you see the nook library app?

Or the barnes and noble app?

Nook library and Barnes and noble app

Open the barnes and noble app.

Ok

And is it asking you to sign in to the barnes and noble or are you already signed in?

Already in

Now go to Nook library and check if you see the covers of the book that you have already purchased.

When I go to the library they are books for me to purchase.
Maybe I did something wrong when I set it up.

I think in this case calling Nook support would be best.

So that we could check what best can be done in case of this issue.

The number to contact will be (1-***-***-****)

Monday - Friday, 8 am to 11 pm ET
Saturday & Sunday, 9 am to 11 pm ET

Thank you

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Suhasini Velu
You have a good day also, thank you so much for all your time.

Thank you, Bye.