E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle will not download new purchase. Tried restarting. 20…

Customer Question
Kindle will not download...

Kindle will not download new purchase. Tried restarting

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

20 min ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No.Will try now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Have tried forced reboot and still won,t add purchased book

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you have a computer with you?

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Kindly ignore the phone call suggestion which may pop up on your screen.

I have an ipad
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

It would be very helpful if we have a computer here so that we can send the purchased book to your iPad directly.

I am not paying $50 for your service. This kindle goes in the trash.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

Refund my money of $11.99for book I cannot download
Refund book purchase cannot download
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

I can't do the refund for the book kindly contact Amazon for that using the following link.

http://www.amazon.com/support

CANCEL!
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
I can't do the refund for the book kindly contact Amazon for that using the following link.http://www.amazon.com/support
Cancel your service
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Mam/Sir,

That will be taken care and the money you have paid for the question will be refunded.

Thank you.