E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Execute button will not work, Amazon kindle model D01100,

Execute button will not...

Execute button will not work

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon kindle model D01100

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Last eve. Nothing tried yet

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you press the Execute button?

Please let me know

Thank you

When shopping, nothing. I can select a book from my library but nothing happens when I push it shopping

Thank you

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and usse the button

Let me know the results please

Thank you

It worked. Powered up and bought book from store. Thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service