E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Amazon says the passwords are incorrect. Yesterday. I didn't…

Customer Question
Amazon says the passwords...

Amazon says the passwords are incorrect

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No, I didn't know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

We have been using our kindles every day until today when we told we couldn't get on.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly are you doing on the Kindle when you get told this?

Please let me know

thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WE read stories on the kindles so we were trying to find a story to read.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not paying for a phone call.

Thanks

Please click on my link below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

And follow the process there to reset the password.

Once done, use the new password ***** the Kindle for purchasing.

Let me know please how you go

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician