E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a new email account and new credit card

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new email account and new credit card number....don't know what to to next

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet....not very good at this stuff

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry it is not clear but can you explain to me the issue you have?

Please let me know

i need to change my email address and new credit card number to buy books on my Kindle

Ok, do you still recall the email address you originally used?

Can you still sign into that AOL account?

think so

Thanks

Can you use my link below to reset your password

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

Let me know when you have reset the password *****

is that a link to reset for the kindle ?

For your Kindle Amazon password

thanks for your help .....i can go right to Amazon and work this out. I already have an account there

Perfect and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.