E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have just plugged in my kindle USB Drive Mode and ordered…

Customer Question
I have just plugged...

I have just plugged in my kindle USB Drive Mode and ordered Home Fire KAMILA SHAMSIE,<The Gap of Time Jeanette Winterson,,The Road Home Rose tremain, andCrossing to Safety ,Wallace Stegner ,all kindle editions. It seems I have paid for them but they have not come through to my Kindle. What has happened?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I haven't used my kindle for months but I charged the battery overnight and the green light is showing so that seems ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Digital order says status pending ;what does this mean?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You are best to do this via Wireless, is the Kindle connected to your wifi network?