E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
My kindle will not come one. I charged it overnight. When I
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
My kindle will not come one. I charged it overnight. When I plug in a cable, the light near the charging port starts out yellow, then turns green after a few moments. On the screen is one of the scree… read more
Light comes on when plugged into the charger then goes to
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
green light comes on when plugged into the charger then goes to red and then no light at all … read more
I have a Kindle Model No. SW56RW that will not charge. The
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a Kindle Model No. SW56RW that will not charge. The screen shows the following: USB Drive Mode- If you want to read or shop on your Kindle while continuing to charge over USB, please keep the U… read more
Battery indicator shows question mark. Does not seem to charge.
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Battery indicator shows question mark. Does not seem to charge. One time I turn it on, it comes on the next time it doesn't come on at all. What can I do?… read more
I have several e-books I would like to transfer from my PC
Andy, Ereader Expert
I have several e-books I would like to transfer from my PC to my Kindle Fire. How do I go about doing this? The books currently are PDFs.… read more
I seem to have lost the ability to switch on/off "wireless
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
I seem to have lost the ability to switch on/off "wireless connection" to save battery power.… read more
Hello, I havent used my Kindle in many months. When I opened
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
Hello, I haven't used my Kindle in many months. When I opened the case there was a screen message that said Your battery is empty. Critical battery. What do I do now?… read more
I have a Kindle Fire which was purchased about 4 months ago.
Andy, Ereader Expert
I have a Kindle Fire which was purchased about 4 months ago. I cannot get it to charge fully. The light is on but the charge indication in the upper right hand corner only indicates charging intermitt… read more
I am unable to connect my Kindlle to my wireless network since
Andy, Ereader Expert
I am unable to connect my Kindlle to my wireless network since I changed the settings on my wireless. I have entered the new information on my Kindle, but it won't connect. Can I plug the Kindle into … read more
How do I download books to my kindle. The amazon options only
Andy, Ereader Expert
How do I download books to my kindle. The amazon options only allow me to load to the Cloud reader… read more
My Kindle touch just froze up while I was reading. I got it
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
My Kindle touch just froze up while I was reading. I got it for Christmas. It was charged almost completely. The screen shows "Please connect wirelessly to download the latest Special Offers," but I c… read more
I have a new Kindle. I have downloaded and printed Chapters
Andy, Ereader Expert
I have a new Kindle. I have downloaded and printed Chapters 1 & 2 of the User's Guide. I have plugged the USB cable into my computer. The Kindle screen shows USB Drive Mode with lightning flash on bat… read more
Im trying to charge my new kindle touch with the USB cable
Shaheen
Shaheen, Chief Technical Officer
I'm trying to charge my new kindle touch with the USB cable but it doesn't seem to be working. What should I do?… read more
I just rec'd a Kindle Fire and i do not have wireless
Andy, Ereader Expert
I just rec'd a Kindle Fire and i do not have wireless internet - i access the internet through Mediacom - can I download books, games etc without wireless and if so how???… read more
my kindle does not work because it is not charge; however,
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
my kindle does not work because it is not charge; however, when I plug it in, it does not seem to charge. It has been connected for one hour ???… read more
Kindle will charge but no action. Nothing happens when I use
AnswerManRob
Kindle will charge but no action. Nothing happens when I use the switch either for a couple seconds or for longer. Why....… read more
I have audible audio books on my lap top I would like to transfere
Andy, Ereader Expert
I have audible audio books on my lap top I would like to transfere them to my kindle??? Thank you in advance JENS [email protected]… read more
Halo, My kindle 3 was discharged due listening of music. I
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Halo, My kindle 3 was discharged due listening of music. I charged it trough USB but still my kindle is not able to leave the USB driver mode, no matter if the USB cable is present or not. The restart… read more