E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot seem to get books off my Kindle that I have read. I…

Customer Question
I cannot seem to...

I cannot seem to get books off my Kindle that I have read. I am not the smartest person, but it says my kindle is getting overloaded.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Where it says see all your books. I press on book and can't get it to say to get rid of it.

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I really appreciate your help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Which Kindle model do you have? Kindle Fire, Touch or Paperwhite?

Kindle fire
  1. On the Home screen, tap Books or Newsstand to display your library.
  2. Locate and press your finger on the item you want to remove. A menu appears.
  3. Tap Remove from Device.
  4. That will remove to book from the device and place it in Cloud section.

The cloud section are books in your account and not downloaded to your device so it is not taking up any room. Let me know if this answers your question. If you have any further questions let me know, please take a moment to rate my service at the top left.

all I get is a check mark.

Is it on your device or cloud section?