E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle Fire goes from Chapter 1 to Chapter 17 in a matter…

Customer Question
My Kindle Fire goes...

My Kindle Fire goes from Chapter 1 to Chapter 17 in a matter of minutes . I have no control over it and no control over the size of the page size

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

It's 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Have tried everything through the settings like locking the picture down thinking that might help but I really don't know what i'm doing since i'm green about this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

This makes my second Kindle guess I will have to buy a another one so I can get back to reading again miss it so much but hate putting out that much money all the time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 4 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!