E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cannot connect to wifi

Customer Question
Cannot connect to wifi ...

Cannot connect to wifi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What type of e-reader do you have? Is it a Kindle or a Nook, or something else? How long have had it? Have you successfully connected to this wifi network in the past?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.