E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I CANNOT GET EXISTING BOOKS TO READ. AMAZON. AND ALL OF THIS…

Customer Question
I CANNOT GET EXISTING...

I CANNOT GET EXISTING BOOKS TO READ

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

AMAZON

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I AM OLD AND ALL OF THIS HAS PASSED ME I AM HANDICAPPED AND CAN ONLY READ MY KINDLE PLEASE HELP ME GET IT TO WORK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO GET MY KINDLE BACK TO WORKING ORDER AND LETME GET NEW BOOKS TO READ AND SHOW THEM IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER THANKS

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Kindly mention the model number of your kindle.

I CANT FIND MODEL NUMBER BUT IT IS DONE BY AMAZON - I AM HANDICAPPED AND ALL I CAN DO IS READ MY KINDLE - PLEASE PLEASE GET IT BACK TO WORKING ORDER= TNANX
I HAVE ALREADY PAID $ 20.00 AND $5.00 AND HAVE GOTTEN NO ANSWERS PLEASE TRY TO *****
I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU!!!~!!
i DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT FOR A PHONE CALL - CAN'T YOU FIX THIS?
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?CAN'T YOU ANSWER ME?
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

I am sorry for the delayed response.

let me open for other experts.

Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 5 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I am sorry that you have had to wait for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please understand that while my response may not be immediate ( because I have to compose my answer and type it out), it should not take more than a few minutes to respond.

A phone call would actually be faster as there would be no delay from typing out answers. If you'd prefer to chat though, we can do that. I'll need to ask a few questions in order to best help you. How long have you owned your Kindle? Is it a Kindle touch or does it have a keyboard and a toggle switch on the device?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.