E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Turned on Nook choose network hit connect went back to

Customer Question
Turned on Nook choose...

Turned on Nook choose network hit connect went back to choose network?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Where do find brand jut says nook. Never had this problem or any before

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

What I said just turned on and hit network and connect

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Turned on Nook chi=ose network hit connect went bact to chose net work

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once shut down your nook and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.

Glow light Nook. Did turn it off and then back on.What does it mean when it says Nook it says nook is too cold you can turn it on in a few minutes?
turned off turned on first page says let's get started
I can now choose time zone according to my Nook
After choosing time zone it says next. Tell .When I choose net work me what to do after choose network the message ger in box below is rteach signal strength -
signal strength excellent
security wep
at bottom of box cancel
/forget
/cancel
12 March 2018 07:30
After choosing time zone it says next. Tell When I choose net work me what to do after choose network the message get in box below is rteach signal strength -
signal strength excellent
security wep
at bottom of box cancel
/forget
/cancel
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Please select forget.