E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Have not used for a while rechargbattery and now wont

Customer Question
Have not used for...

Have not used for a while rechargbattery and now wont connect to wireless

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Where is list

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know the exact model of your device?