E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Am trying to purchase an item. password doesn't work.

Customer Question
Am trying to purchase...

Am trying to purchase an item. password *****'t work. recieved codes twice but they don't work to finish purchase. purchase okay. found exactly what I need but I can't get through to finish what is in my cart.Please help!

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Computer? Dell inspiron 9300 I know it is ancent

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates go on regularly, just finished an update today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am NOT an expert actually! Far from it. Need help to change password ***** order to finish sale

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.