E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Haven.t used my nook in approximately 3 months and I,m

Customer Question
Haven.t used my nook...

Haven.t used my nook in approximately 3 months and I,m locked out. How do I fix it?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Approximately 3 mos ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No. How do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I not sure which credit card I used

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know if the model number of your nook.

BNTV600
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

What does it ask when you try to login into the nook?

Your account is locked, probably due to repeated login failures. Please try again in 30 minutes or reset it on the website.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Okay, please wait.

What is the email address that is associated with Barnes & Noble?

Barnes and noble.com
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

No your email address that you have registered with nook.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Thank you.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Check your email!

An email with instructions for resetting your password ***** been sent to *****@******.***.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Did you get it?

but I reset my password ***** my account is now locked again saying due to repeated login failures. Try again in 30 minutes or nreset it again on the website. What now?
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Turn off your nook.Wait for 30 minutes.

Please write back to me after 30 minutes.

OK Will try thanks
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

I will be back to you after 30 minutes.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Hi you there?

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

Trying to check back on the nook.

Are you available?