E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Ordered a book on kindle not delivered when i enter my wi/fi…

Customer Question
Ordered a book on...

Ordered a book on kindle not delivered when i enter my wi/fi user name and password i am told that the connection failed never happened before All my other devises in my home have no wi/fi connection problems

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I access my kindle almost daily to read books on my kindle have not purchased a kindle book in weeks

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes that is when i was told that the connection failed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

If you have no further questions---no

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your router from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.