E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an account on my old android tablet with several

I have an account...

I have an account on my old android tablet with several books on it. I would like to transfer those books that I have already purchased to my new android tablet. how do I accomplish this task?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Colby android version 4.0.4

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Nothing so far. My new android is a samsung

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

3/10/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help but I am too tired to work on it at this time. Hopefully Sunday afternoon will be ok. Thank you for your reply.

OK thank you

Hi, hope that you can still help me on this project. Can you text me some step by step instructions?

What is the old Android tablet and what is the new one?

Where were the books purchased?

The info is on my original request. Old tablet is an android my Colby. New is a
Samsung Galaxy S2.
Books purchase at Amazon books

If you download the Kindle app on the Samsung tablet then sign into your Amazon account, they will appear.

I did download the amazon app but I couldn't find the place I could access information for transferring old acct to new tablet. I'm having trouble signing in with my original acct. I probably changed my password ***** forgot to write it down.
Thanks anyway for your help I will work on it by myself. Bye. Don't waste your time on this problem.

You're welcome. You will just need to reset your Amazon password ***** then you will be set.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service