E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I had a message on my kindle about a problem with my credit…

Customer Question
I had a message...

I had a message on my kindle about a problem with my credit card. I had cancelled my card and had not updated my account. I have since updated my account but I don't seem to be able to buy any books at all.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Probably about two or three weeks. I have tried turning it off and back on. I have gone in and checked my account to make sure the details are correct. I have added another card just in case something is going on with the new one. No luck so far with any of this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.