E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I get out of my videon my Kindle Fire 7? Less than a…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get out of my videon my Kindle Fire 7?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Less than a year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Nothing htere is no room on the video

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Kindle Fire is on Uverse WIFI

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you saying that the kindle is stuck on a video screen and you can't get back to other functions?

Or there is a video that you want to delete?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician