E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Reader was run over by a car (not mine). Screen is cracked…

Customer Question
Reader was run over...

Reader was run over by a car (not mine). Screen is cracked and not responsive although the power button and light seem to work. Is there a place were I could get parts and instructions?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes. The power light goes thru several color changes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.