E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a new samsung nook tablet and I cnt remember the

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new samsung nook tablet and I cnt remember the email I used to set up my account

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Nook?

The old one is maybe 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Nook?

I want to access the books from my old account but it wont accept any of the email accounts I enter

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.