E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just received my new paperwhite and have it charging. I…

Customer Question
I just received my...

I just received my new paperwhite and have it charging. I ordered under my name(Lon Harper) and should have used my wife's name(Mary Harper) so I could get our archived books. How do I get this changed?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have not used this new unit yet. It's still charging. I damaged the power cord plug-in on my old unit; this is why I ordered the new one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just what I need to do to get to my archived books under Mary Harper's name.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I was able to get the archived book info pulled up. Thank you for your time and calling me back.
L.H.