E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Ihave renewed my prime and you have acknowledged. why is it…

Customer Question
Ihave renewed my prime...

Ihave renewed my prime and you have acknowledged. why is it still on my kindle to be renrwed? Also, I have asked you to upgrade my kindle . You said this had to be done. I am not getting the books you said you had sent to my reading lists???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

When I called on the phoneI did everything I was told to do. I'm not getting what i have been charged for

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing more for now. Please straighten this out ASAP

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Amazon
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I dont seem to get anywhere when I talk to you on the phone,
.My phone is being reved up now. Leave msg please and I will call you back. Thank you.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you mean you talked with Amazon or with one of our Just Answer experts?

I will call you back tomorrow if you leave a number to answer. Than you.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.