E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I haven't bought any new books for a time and needed to

Customer Question
I haven't bought any...

I haven't bought any new books for a long time and needed to reaticavate my credit card an cant seem to get anywhere I forgot my pass ward & they sent me one & it does not work either I would like to finish this soon for I need to get ready for work

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Modle Do11o WLAM 802.11b/g

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DO11O? What have you tried so far?

Just cant get the pass word right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I ordered some books but could not get my credit stuff in right so they were having me sign in wirh my e-mail and password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.