E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I mistakenly ordered Killing Kennedy which I already have.It…

Customer Question
I mistakenly ordered Killing...

I mistakenly ordered Killing Kennedy which I already have.It came before I realized my error. How can I have this taken off my kindle and account.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It happened about 2 hours ago. I didn't realize it unil I looked at my library because I did order another book which downloaded after it. I have only contacted you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.