E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to order a book, note says I need to update card. I…

Customer Question
I want to order...

I want to order a book, note says I need to update card. I have checked my card and it is ok. I changed password, and it still won't let me. What is required that I'm missing?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I can access it, just can't buy a book

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I don't understand what is going on. I have never had this problem. I will try e-reader.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not, since I don't know what the problem is. Thanks for your assistance.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Page actually says "Credit Card set-up.Need to log in again before adding new card." I don't want to act new card.
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know the exact model of your e-reader?

Where do I find that?
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know if it is kindle,Nook or Kobo?

Please just cancel telephone call request and cancel l$20 charge. I will deal with this somehow.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Could you please go to settings in your e-reader and then search for option device info and then you will be able to see the model number and other necessary details please let me know that.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the refund.

I don't have any "settings" option
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Okay, Do you have a box in which your e-reader came in you can find the model number there or your e-reader name.