E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just got it yesterday and it worked last night fine...this…

Customer Question
Hi, just got it...

Hi, just got it yesterday and it worked last night fine...this morning error comes up and nothing will load. I did the 20 sec hold reset and now the cursor just goes around and nothing will happen? Getting read to try the 1min reset and wonder if I should just call amazon?

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Fire 8 kids edition

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Fire? What have you tried so far?

20 sec rest hold and about to try the 1 min! It’s brand new

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What error message did you see on the screen?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.