E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I updated my internet connection. Now my nook keeps telling…

Customer Question
I updated my internet...

I updated my internet connection. Now my nook keeps telling me it is not in range. It will not accept the new SSi address. I have tried adding a new network, doesn't work. It says it is not in range. Help please

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

The old network appears and says it is in range.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes. two tablets and Alexa

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Nook and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Nook and connect.

Let me know the results please

Thank you