E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am not receiving emails or able to able to access google.

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving emails or able to able to access google. Model: SM-T230NU

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your SM-T230NU?

Probably 3/1

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No I haven’t. I would like to try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

We did lose power 3/1 till 3/4 but my computer is

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Let’s try to do it this way

Do you see any error messages?

I’m waiting to get get started
Ok no error messages
Any response??