E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I use my Android cell phone to read my Kindle books. How do…

Hello Pearl! I...

Hello Pearl! I use my Android cell phone to read my Kindle books. How do I find my library if I choose not to review a book I have just read? I have been trying to locate it for an hour! LOL Help!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on for

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Forever.

3/8/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you cannot see the books you have purchased from Amazon, in the app?

Please let me know

Thank you

Good morning! It is called my library page. It shows the covers of all the books I have purchased. I should be able to go to that page, click on a book, download & read it. I've done so countless times. Now I can't find the library.

Thanks

Hold the power button on the cell till you see a menu and choose power off.

Then power it on and tell me how it then functions please

I did as you requested but my phone was already functioning fine. I thought you may know a way to the Kindle Library Page.

You do so by pressing the library icon at the bottom, you do not see this?

The library icon has always been difficult. It will not pop up until you write a review for the book you have just read. My original question had to do with how to find the icon without writing a review. But I didn't get an answer from you so I wrote a review but the icon still won't show.

It is meant to show at all times at the bottom when looking at books, if you exit the book, what do you see at the bottom of the screen?

That's the problem, Richard. I can't exit the book. I'm on the last page of the book where it asks for your review. I can't get out of that last page now. Weird. That was why I was looking for a way to find the icon.

When you have the book open, double tap the screen then press the down arrow top left to get back to the library

Whoo-Hoooo!!! It took me double tapping three different pages at the end of the book for the down arrow to come up but I found it!!! It was at the end of the writer's notes not on the last page. Strange. Richard, you have been very patient with me & I thank you for your service.
Brenda

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service
Hello Richard, is there any chance you can help me again tonight?
Brenda
I am trying to sync 2 JBL 30 speakers together with my TV. I read the wrong instructions and now have my TV frozen on the Bluetooth audio settings and my JBL's will not connect. Help!

Hi there

If you please accept the request I can help you with this new question

Sorry, Richard, I do not have the funds right now. Maybe later but thank you.
Brenda