E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Unable to connect CenturyLink9826 to kindle reader. Over and…

Customer Question
Unable to connect CenturyLink9826...

Unable to connect CenturyLink9826 to kindle reader

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Over and over I have entered my password ***** no results

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 4 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

Does the name of your home wifi network appear in the list of available networks in the Kindle wifi settings screen?

no
the only centurylink 5466
Okay, what is the name of your home WiFi network?
It appears that you are attempting to get me to commit to a phone call. I demand you cancel any further subscriptions.Charles schubert

I am sorry about the difficulty. Those are only optional additional services in case you need them.