E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Not able to bring up storefront. Model DO1200. About a week.

Customer Question
Not able to bring...

Not able to bring up storefront

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Model DO1200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DO1200? What have you tried so far?

About a week. I’ve tried recharging to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What exactly do you see on the screen when you try to bring up the storefront? Also are you able to access other features or books on the Kindle?

I'm not available by phone. The website sends that offer automatically. Another expert may accept it but in the meantime, simply reply back to me on this page and we can continue.