E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I purchased 1 new Kindle CE 0700 and i used Kindle...

Customer Question
I purchased 1 new...

I purchased 1 new Kindle CE 0700 and i used Kindle... wanting to register them so I can begin to use them. My name is*****: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I charged them both... nothing else.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to get started. Thanks.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no