E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just got an Amazon tablet and can not register it. I use…

I just got an...

I just got an Amazon tablet and can not register it. I use my password ***** Amazon and it tells me there is an error

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Just about an hour ago. I thought I had it wrong.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I am not too good with the Tech business

3/7/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, Customer Service
ido
Phone call session started