E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Manage Your Content and Devices. I think I'm being charged…

Customer Question
Manage Your Content and...

Manage Your Content and Devices

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I think I'm being charged for a book that was downloaded from the cloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Mine is a Kindle E reader (Not an Android Device) and the serial # is 9017220145060030
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

All I want is a complete listing of my books in the Cloud.

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/mycd

Sign in if prompted

Click on YOUR CONTENT