E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am using a Surface Pro 3 to read my nook books. Now, when…

Customer Question
I am using a...

I am using a Surface Pro 3 to read my nook books. Now, when I go into the Nook program it opens for just a moment and then closes. Time and time again.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on for some time. I am so frustrated. I don't know what else to try

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.