E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I dont recall putting a numeric pass code on my nok color i…

Customer Question
I dont recall putting...

I dont recall putting a numeric pass code on my nok color i cant get in and it doesnt offer me any other option

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

A LLOOOOONG time ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I havent done that how do i ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.