E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cha. My Kindle paperwhite came in Spanish and I can't change…

Customer Question
My Kindle paperwhite came...

My Kindle paperwhite came in Spanish and I can't change it to English

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just opened the box. It's brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything. I have had one before. It broke so I bought a new 4th edition Paperwhite

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/6/2018
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 5 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble let me know you are there please by replying in the box below thank you

Anthony

I'm here. (###) ###-####

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtr243Prs&t=3s

Please click the above link, let me know how it works out

Anthony